Immuta Video Tutorials
Audience: All Immuta users
Content Summary: This section contains video tutorials for Data Owners, Data Users, and Data Governors and general onboarding videos for all users. Tutorials include creating Global and Local Policies; managing data sources, tags and projects; subscribing to projects and data sources; and running audit logs.
- Data Owner Videos include tutorials on managing data sources, accessing audit logs for data sources users own, managing and applying Local Policies, and creating and managing projects.
- Data User Videos include tutorials for connecting Looker and Tableau to Immuta.
- Data Governor Videos include tutorials for creating and managing tags and writing various Global and Local Policies in Immuta.
- Onboarding Videos include three Immuta onboarding sessions:
- "Navigating Immuta" is designed for all users and introduces viewers to the basic concepts of Immuta and walks them through the UI.
- "Managing Data Sources, Policies, and Projects" is designed primarily for Data Owners and Users and demonstrates how to create and subscribe to data sources, write policies, and create and join projects and illustrates how policies affect the appearance of the data for different users.
- "Governance and Administration" illustrates the differences between these two user roles in Immuta and details how efficiently manage user attributes and tags to drive Global Policies. Additionally, this session demonstrates how to run Immuta Reports and access audit logs to assess how data is being accessed across an organization.