Audience: Data Owners and Users
Content Summary: This page outlines how to use DbVisualizer (download here) with Immuta.
Prerequisites and Notes: When using DbVisualizer to connect to the Immuta Query Engine it is recommended that you enable the Connection Keep-Alive feature on all configured connections.
Enable Connection Keep-Alive
To enable Connection Keep-Alive,
- Open the Connection Properties for your database connection.
- Select Physical Connection.
- In the Physical Connection preferences, click the checkbox by Connection Keep-Alive.
- Set the Connection Idle Timeout to
45. Note: This timeout must be less than all other database and database proxy timeouts, including AWS Elastic Load Balancers.