Audience: Data Owners, Data Users, and Data Governors
Content Summary: Data sources in Immuta are virtual representations of data that exist in remote data storage technologies.
This section highlights the management of and access to data sources and describes Immuta Reports.
- Data Source Management: This page describes essential concepts associated with data sources for Data Owners.
- Subscribing to Data Sources: This page describes features of data sources for Data Users.
- Data Source Reports: This page describes each of the Immuta Reports that can be generated by Data Governors.
- Data Source User Guides: This section contains a collection of step-by-step tutorials relating to data sources for Data Owners, Data Users, and Data Governors.
- Log Aggregation: This page outlines the common message types and JSON properties of audit logs in Immuta.