The Immuta UI
Audience: All Immuta users
Content Summary: The Immuta UI allows users to share, access, and analyze data from one secure location efficiently and easily. This section of documentation introduces all Immuta users to pages and basic features found in the Immuta console.
Details about the concepts and best practices for each feature can be found in their corresponding overviews and guides in the left navigation panel.
The icons pictured here are explained in the links below.
Immuta UI Pages and Features
- Data Sources Page: Create, manage, and subscribe to data sources.
- Projects Page: Combine data sources, work under specified purposes, and collaborate with other users.
- Admin Page: Manage user roles, groups, and attributes.
- App Settings Page: Configure Immuta to meet your organization's needs.
- Governance Page: Configure acknowledgement statements, manage Global Policies and tags, and run Governance reports.
- Audit Page: Analyze how data is being used across your organization.
- Notifications and Activity: View access requests and receive activity updates.
- User Profile: Manage username and password, access SQL credentials, and generate API keys.