Audience: System Administrators
Content Summary: The documents in this section provide detailed instructions for managing users and configuring Immuta to meet your organization's specific needs.
- Permissions and Attributes Overview: Defines and explains how permissions, attributes, and groups work in Immuta
- User Impersonation: Details how to create an impersonation user.
- Application Settings Tutorial: Outlines how to configure Immuta on the Application Settings page.
- Query Engine Authentication: Outlines how to authenticate with the Query Engine.
- Immuta HDFS Principals: Provides instructions for assigning HDFS principals to users.
- ODBC Drivers: Outlines the data source handlers configuration and lists drivers supported by Immuta.
- HA Database Configuration Changes: Outlines how to change the PostgreSQL settings, connect to the database container, modify the configuration, and apply changes and restart the cluster.
- External Catalogs Configurations: Outlines configuration and examples for Collibra integration, Apache Atlas integration, and Waterline Data integration.
- Identity Managers: Contains general information about configuring default permissions and supported actions for enterprise IAMs, hiding the built-in Immuta IAM, and implementing custom IAM integrations. This section also includes documentation for specific identity managers.
- Metrics: Outlines how to download Immuta metrics from the Admin page as a JSON file.