Immuta Fundamentals Course
What is Immuta?
- Identify elements of the data control plane
- Understand policy enforcement
Navigating the Immuta Console
- Navigate the Immuta UI
- Edit user profile
Data Sources Introduction
- Identify data source types
- Subscribe to a data source
Leveraging Access Patterns
- Understand SQL access pattern
- Create SQL credentials
- Connect a tool to Immuta
Collaboration with Projects
- Understand Immuta projects
- Explore an existing project
Now that you have completed this learning path, navigate to one of the other learning paths based on your role within your organization:
- Data Owner and User Learning Path: Data Owners are responsible for connecting data to Immuta and protecting that data with policies to restrict who accesses it. Data Users access and analyze this shared data.
- Data Governor Learning Path: Data Governors manage compliance within their organization by using Global Policies and tags to restrict the ways data is used across multiple projects and data sources.
- System Administrator Learning Path: System Administrators manage users and the permissions, groups, and attributes that attach to each user in Immuta.
Supplemental Reading and Resources
- Immuta Spring '19 Release : This blog details the new features in Immuta, including automated policy inheritance, re-identification requests, and data fingerprints.
- Case Study: "How Cognoa Improved Data Management Practices for AI-Based Medical Diagnostics with Immuta"
- "Data Governance Anti-Patterns: The Copy & Paste Data Sharing Method"