The Immuta UI
Audience: All Immuta users
Content Summary: The Immuta UI allows users to share, access, and analyze data from one secure location efficiently and easily. This section of documentation introduces all Immuta users to pages and basic features found in the Immuta console.
Details about the concepts and best practices for each feature can be found in their corresponding overviews and guides in the left navigation panel.
The icons pictured here are explained in the links below.
Immuta UI Pages and Features
- Data Sources Page: Written for all Immuta users, this page shows how to create, manage, and subscribe to data sources.
- Projects Page: Written for Data Owners, Data Users, and Data Governors, this page shows how to combine data sources, work under specified purposes, and collaborate with other users.
- Policies Page: Written for all Immuta users, this page shows how to manage Global Policies and view all policies and the data sources they apply to.
- Query Editor Page: Written for Data Owners and Data Users, this page shows how to write, modify, and execute queries against data sources you are subscribed to in the Immuta UI.
- Admin Page: Written for System Administrators, this page shows how to manage user roles, groups, and attributes. It also includes the intro to the App Settings Page that can be used to configure Immuta to meet your organization's needs.
- Governance Page: Written for Data Governors, this page shows how to configure acknowledgement statements, manage Global Policies and tags, and run Governance reports.
- Audit Page: Written for Users with the
Auditpermission and Data Owners, this page shows how to analyze how data is being used across your organization.
- Notifications and Activity: Written for all Immuta users, this pages shows how to view access requests and receive activity updates.
- User Profile: Written for all Immuta users, this page shows how to manage usernames and passwords, access SQL credentials, and generate API keys.