Audience: System Administrators
Content Summary: The documents in this section provide detailed instructions for configuring Immuta to meet your organization's specific needs.
- User Impersonation Tutorial: Details how to create an impersonation user.
- Configuration Builder Tutorial: Outlines instructions for using the Configuration Builder.
- Query Engine Authentication: Describes authentication methods that are fully supported by Immuta.
- Immuta HDFS Principals Tutorial: Provides instructions for assigning HDFS principals to users.
- ODBC Drivers: Outlines the data source handlers configuration and lists drivers supported by Immuta.
- HA Database Configuration Changes: Outlines how to change the PostgreSQL settings, connect to the database container, modify the configuration, and apply changes and restart the cluster
- External Catalogs Configurations: Outlines configuration and examples for Collibra integration, Apache Atlas integration, and Waterline Data integration.
- Identity Managers: Contains general information about configuring default permissions and supported actions for enterprise IAMs, hiding the built-in Immuta IAM, and implementing custom IAM integrations. This section also includes documentation for specific identity managers.