Governor Learning Path Overview
Who this path is for
This course is for users who manage and assess compliance for their organization.
Learning path context
Enforcing and assessing compliance across departments within an organization is the challenge faced by Data Governors. This learning path illustrates how these users can create and enforce policies on data without needing to write code.
Before beginning the first course, consider reading the following articles for context:
What you'll be able to do
After completing this learning path, you'll be able to
- identify the actions of the Governor role.
- manage tags to drive compliance.
- create Global Subscription and Data Policies.
- customize project settings and manage purposes.
- customize an acknowledgement statement.
- join a project.
- manually add users to a project and manage member roles.
- manage data source access requests.
- manage data sources within a project.
- disable a project.
- run Immuta Reports.