Immuta v2.8.0 Errata
Immuta version 2.8.1 was released March 9, 2020.
v2.8.1 Major Bug Fixes
- NameNode plugin performance improvements.
- Role wasn't granted when data source had Subscription Policy.
- Users attributes were not updating in Snowflake.
- LIMIT ALL was not supported.
- There was no advanced connection string override available when creating Athena data sources.
- Editing an existing Athena data source led to Joi errors.
- Setting a k-anonymization policy failed on Postgres when columns had spaces.
v2.8.1 Known Bugs
- The Global Subscription Policy "Derived policy from an equalized project" breaks data sources.
- Enabling the HIPAA Global Policy in Snowflake Workspaces results in an invalid regex error.
Immuta version 2.8.1 was released March 18, 2020.
v2.8.2 Major Bug Fixes
- The Global Subscription Policy "Derived policy from an equalized project" broke data sources.
- Enabling the HIPAA Global Policy in Snowflake Workspaces resulted in an invalid regex error.
Immuta version 2.8.3 was released on May 5, 2020.
v2.8.3 Major Bug Fixes
- PG Listen/Notify connections fail to reconnect when worker count is greater than 1.
- Impersonation user does not refresh system token.
- Failure to determine correct data types for views in Teradata 16.20.
- Cannot Create SQL statement data sources against Hive views.
- K-anon policy create fails when there is a column called
- Querying data sources based on CTE's breaks in Spark on Databricks.