Immuta Support Introduction
Audience: Immuta Account users with the Support group
Content Summary: This section guides users through navigating the Immuta Support Portal.
With the Support group, Immuta Account users are able to submit requests for help from an Immuta Support Professional. The support expectations vary and depend on your contract. An Organization Admin may view your organization's service hours, service-level agreements, and service timezone from the Immuta Accounts homepage.
The Support Portal homepage contains
- Submit a request: Select this option to create and submit a new request.
- My Profile: Select the profile icon to see your ticket stats.
- Search Bar: Enter your issue to search the Immuta documentation site for a solution.
- Documentation: Select this option to navigate to the Immuta documentation homepage.
- Articles: Select this option to navigate to the Immuta resources.
- Announcements: Any general announcements will be posted here.
- My Requests & Activity: This option is a central location for all of the tickets you have created, contributed to, are following, or are within your organization. Use the search bar to search key terms from past and current tickets.