Immuta v2020.4.0 Release Notes
Immuta version 2020.4.0 was released February 8, 2021.
v2020.4.0 New Features
Admin Debug Export: Application Admins can select debug information to send to Immuta.
Encryption Key Management: The data encryption key is rotated, and AWS KMS can be used instead of a key generated by Immuta.
LDAP Sync support: Admins can sync LDAP user accounts with Immuta manually or automatically.
License management: Application Admins now manage licenses.
Project Management: Users with the PROJECT_MANAGEMENT permission can view all data sources in Immuta and add any data source to any project.
Trusted Libraries in Databricks: Administrators can add trusted JARs on a Databricks cluster.
- Immuta as Code: This feature allows users to more easily implement Immuta using a new, simplified API.
v2020.4.0 Bug Fixes
- Fixed a number of SCIM issues.
- Aurora MySQL no longer breaks on JSON data types.
- Snowflake native views now handle nested purposes.
- Teradata constant mask error has been fixed.
- LDAP Sync no longer requires the user to have permission to make a query to get their groups.
- LDAP debug redacts user passwords from output.
- Deleting a data source removes active connections instead of failing to delete.
- Users can now
CREATE TABLE ASin Databricks workspaces using JDBC sources.
v2020.4.0 Known Bugs
v2020.4.0 Migration Notes
- License management was moved from the USER_ADMIN permission to the APPLICATION_MIGRATION permission. The migration will not give users new permissions automatically.
- Project fingerprints have been removed from the UI.
- Support for Elastic 6.8 has been deprecated. Users should upgrade to at least Elastic 7.6.1.
- Support for Internet Explorer 11 has been deprecated.
- Support for PostgreSQL 11 will be deprecated when Immuta upgrades to PostgreSQL 12 in Immuta v2021.1.0 and will be removed in Immuta v2021.2.0. Consequently, all customers need to upgrade Tableau.
Immuta v2020.4 Patch Release
See the following page for details about the release: