Chapter 1 - Installing and Configuring Immuta
This chapter guides you through the process of installing and configuring Immuta.
Best Practices: Configuring Immuta
- Use an external IAM for user authentication with Immuta's built-in IAM to manage user attributes.
- Use a single external catalog; having more than one can lead to multiple truths and data leaks.
In this chapter, you will complete tutorials to
- install Immuta using Docker or Kubernetes.
- manage licenses and connect an IAM.
- connect an IAM, external catalog, and native access pattern.
Concept Overviews: Each of these pages explains a concept and how it connects to other features.
Tutorials: Each of these pages has step-by-step instructions for installing or configuring Immuta.
Install Immuta: Kubernetes or Docker.
- General installation using Helm
- Specific guides for Kubernetes cloud providers:
Opt to configure additional settings.
Install a native access pattern.
API Reference Guides: These pages detail how to access Immuta through the API.