Cloudera Hadoop Installation Guides
Audience: System Administrators
Content Summary: Installation of the components necessary for the use of the Immuta Hadoop Access Pattern depends on the version of Hadoop. This section contains guides for installing Cloudera Hadoop.
- Prerequisites: Outlines the prerequisites required to successfully use installation components on your CDH cluster.
- Cloudera Hadoop Installation Guide
- Native Workspace Configuration: Describes how to configure Native Workspaces for Immuta-enabled CDH clusters.
- Performance Optimization: Describes strategies for improving performance of Immuta's NameNode plugin on CDH clusters.
- Run as a Non-Default User: By default, the Immuta Partition servers will run as the
immutauser. For clusters configured to use Kerberos, this means that you must have an
immutaprincipal available for Cloudera Manager to provision the service. If for some reason you do not have an
immutaprincipal available, you can change the user that the Immuta partition servers run as. This page describes the configuration changes that are needed to change the principal(s) that Immuta uses.
- Log Analysis: Details how to use the
immuta_hdfs_log_analyzertool to troubleshoot slowdowns in your CDH cluster.
- Upgrading: Details how to upgrade the Immuta Parcel and Service on your CDH cluster.
- Disable or Uninstall: Outlines steps to effectively disable and/or uninstall the Immuta components from your CDH cluster.