Configure Your Instance of Immuta
Audience: System Administrators and Data Governors
Content Summary: This section of API documentation is specific to configuring elements of your instance, such as users, tags, licenses, and webhooks.
- Activities and Notifications: View your activity notifications.
- Fingerprint Service Status: Check the status of the Fingerprint service.
- IAMs: Manage users and their permissions, groups, and attributes.
- Licenses: Manage and view licenses in Immuta.
- Native View Generation: Externally generate native views for databases that are currently not supported as native access patterns in Immuta using the Immuta API, equalized projects, and webhooks.
- Search Filters
- Sensitive Data Discovery: Configure custom Sensitive Data Discovery rules and tags.
- Tags: Create and search for tags.
- Webhooks: Create webhooks that are triggered by events that happen in the system.