Querying Redshift Data
Audience: Data Users
Content Summary: This page offers a tutorial on how to query data within the Redshift integration.
- Use your tool of choice to connect to Redshift.
- Select the Immuta database name used when configuring the integration.
- Query the Immuta-protected data, which takes the form of
- Immuta Database: The Immuta database name used when configuring the integration.
- Backing Schema: The schema that houses the backing tables of your Immuta data sources.
- Table Name: The name of the table backing your Immuta data sources.
Run your query (it is recommended that you use the catalog in the query). It should look something like this:
select * from immuta_database.backing_schema.table_name limit 100