Querying Trino or Starburst Data
Audience: Data Users
Content Summary: This page offers a tutorial on how to query data within the Trino or Starburst integration.
- Trino or Starburst integration configured with Immuta
- Trino or Starburst tables registered as Immuta data sources
REVOKEusers' access to raw tables
- Use your tool of choice to connect to Trino or Starburst.
- Select the Immuta catalog name used when configuring the integration.
- Query the Immuta-protected data, which takes the form of
- Immuta Catalog: The Immuta catalog name used when configuring the integration.
- Backing Schema: The schema that houses the backing tables of your Immuta data sources.
- Table Name: The name of the table backing your Immuta data sources.
Run your query (it is recommended that you use the catalog in the query). It should look something like this:
select * from immuta_catalog.backing_schema.table_name limit 100