Immuta provides robust audit logging on actions within the application and on queries in native technologies like Snowflake, Databricks, and Unity Catalog. Users with the audit permission can view the audit page in Immuta and export audit logs to S3.
- Export audit logs: Use the CLI or GraphQL to export Immuta audit logs to S3. These logs can then be stored long-term, used for compliance, or viewed in analytic platforms.
- Run governance reports: Create a governance report in the Immuta UI to understand the state of your Immuta environment.
- Audit overview: This reference guide describes Immuta's universal audit model, the events available in this model, and the recommended audit workflow.
- Query audit logs: These reference guides describe the audit available for the specific integration, details about enabling and configuring audit, and an example schema.
- Audit CLI reference guide: This reference guide describes the commands available in the CLI for exporting audit logs.
- Governance reports: This reference guide describes the different reports available in Immuta.
Deprecated audit guides
View and download audit logs: Download Immuta legacy audit logs through the API.