Configure Snowflake Low Row Access Policy Mode
If you have Snowflake low row access policy mode enabled in private preview and have impersonation enabled, see these upgrade instructions. Otherwise, query performance will be negatively affected.
Enable low row access policy mode
- Click the App Settings icon in the sidebar and scroll to the Native Integration Settings section.
- Select Enable Snowflake Low Row Access Policy Mode checkbox.
- Confirm to allow Immuta to automatically disable impersonation for the Snowflake integration. If you do not confirm, you will not be able to enable Snowflake low row access policy mode.
- Click Save and confirm your configuration changes.
Configure your Snowflake integration
If you already have a Snowflake governance features integration configured with table grants enabled and project workspaces disabled, you don't need to reconfigure your integration. Your Snowflake policies automatically refresh when you enable or disable Snowflake low row access policy mode.
- Configure your Snowflake integration with governance features enabled. Note that you will not be able to enable project workspaces.
- Enable table grants.
- Click Save and Confirm your changes.