Migrate to Using Snowflake Governance Features
- If multiple Snowflake integrations are enabled, they will all migrate together. If one fails, they will all revert to the Snowflake Standard integration.
- If an error occurs during migration and the integration cannot be reverted, the integration must be disabled and re-enabled.
- Click the App Settings icon in the left sidebar.
- Click Preview Features in the left panel.
- Scroll to the Native Snowflake Governance Controls modal and check the checkbox.
- Using the credentials entered to enable the Snowflake integration, fill out the Username and Password or Key Pair.
- Click Save.
- Click Confirm.