Configure SAML IAM Protocol
Editing your IAM configuration
With the exception of the IAM ID (also called the display name), any of these settings can be changed after an IAM is configured. To edit IAM settings, click the dropdown arrow next to the IAM listed in the identity management section on the app settings page and then make your changes.
There are additional configuration options available for the SAML 2.0 protocol than are referenced in this guide, which only outlines the required settings. For details about the additional options, see the SAML protocol configuration options reference guide.
- Navigate to the Immuta App Settings page.
- Scroll to the Identity Management section and click Add IAM.
- Complete the Display Name field and select SAML from the Identity Provider Type dropdown.
- Take note of the ID and copy the SSO Callback URL to use as the ACS URL in your identity provider.
- Adjust Default Permissions granted to users by selecting from the list in this dropdown menu.
- Complete the Entry Point field. This is the location of your single sign on application that will be redirected to from the Immuta login page.
- Upload your Signing Certificate. This is your identity provider's public signing certificate.
- In the Profile Schema section, map attributes in SAML to automatically fill in a user's Immuta profile. Note: Fields that you specify in this schema will not be editable by users within Immuta.
- Click Test Connection and Test User Login.
- Save your configuration.