Querying Azure Synapse Analytics Data
- Azure Synapse Analytics integration configured with Immuta
- Azure Synapse Analytics tables registered as Immuta data sources
REVOKEusers' access to raw tables
GRANTusers' access to the Immuta schema
- Click the Data menu in Synapse Studio.
- Click the Workspace tab.
- Expand the databases, and you should see the dedicated pool you specified when configuring the integration.
- Expand the dedicated pool and you should see the Immuta schema you created when configuring the integration.
- Select that schema.
- Select New SQL script and then Empty script.
Run your query (note that Synapse does not support LIMIT and the SQL is case sensitive). It should look something like this:
SELECT TOP 100 * FROM immuta_schema.backing_database_backing_table;