With schema monitoring enabled, Immuta monitors your organization's servers to find when new tables or columns are created or deleted and automatically registers (or disables) those tables in Immuta.
- Manage schema monitoring: Edit connection information, schema project owner, or the naming conventions of data registered in the schema.
- Run schema monitoring jobs: Manually trigger schema monitoring.
- Schema monitoring: This reference guide describes the design and components of schema monitoring.
- Schema projects: This reference guide describes schema projects, which group all the data sources of a schema.
- Why use schema monitoring?: This explanatory guide provides a conceptual overview of schema monitoring. It offers a discussion of the benefits of the feature, context for why it was developed, and insights into the features schema monitoring pairs with. This guide is designed to deepen your understanding of schema monitoring's purpose as you implement it.