Configure Your Instance of Immuta
This section of API documentation is specific to configuring elements of your instance, such as users, tags, licenses, integrations, and webhooks.
- Activities and notifications: View your activity notifications.
- Fingerprint service status: Check the status of the Fingerprint service.
- IAMs: Manage users and their permissions, groups, and attributes.
- Licenses: Manage and view licenses in Immuta.
- Search filters
- Sensitive data discovery: Configure custom sensitive data discovery rules and tags.
- Tags: Create and search for tags.
- Webhooks: Create webhooks that are triggered by events that happen in the system.