Immuta Support Matrix Overview
Audience: All Immuta Users
Content Summary: This page outlines the software versions, databases, external IAMs, and external catalogs supported by Immuta.
Immuta supports the following databases.
- Amazon Redshift
- Amazon Redshift Serverless
- Amazon S3
- Azure Data Lake Storage
- Azure Synapse Analytics (Immuta only supports Dedicated SQL pools, not Serverless SQL pools.)
- Google BigQuery
- Databricks clusters (See the Databricks Installation guide for supported Databricks runtimes.)
- Databricks SQL
Immuta supports the following Kubernetes providers. Click a link below for details.
- Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS)
- Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Rancher Kubernetes Engine (RKE)
Immuta supports these external catalogs. Click a link below for configuration instructions.
For details about the IAM protocols and providers in this section, see the support matrix in the Identity Managers Overview.
Immuta fully supports these IAM protocols:
- SAML 2.0
- OpenID Connect 1.0
These are common providers that support the protocols listed above. However, this list may not be all-inclusive, and if a provider stops supporting one of those protocols, Immuta may not fully support that provider.
- Active Directory
- Amazon Cognito
- Azure Active Directory
- OpenLDAP and other LDAP servers
- Oracle Access Manager
- Ping Identity